CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Oh What Songs of the Heart"

Found Poem arrainged as a prayer

On bended knees with broken hearts
We come before Thee Lord (p. 138)
When disappointment, grief, & fear are gone
Sorrow forgot love's purest joys restored (p. 124)

Lead me, guide me, walk beside me
Help me find the way (p. 301)
Precious Savior, Dear Redeemer
Let us never from Thee stray (p. 103)

My Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art (p. 86)
Restore my dear Savior
Bring hope to my desolate heart (p. 6)

And should we die before our journey's through
Happy day-All is well (p. 30)
What tongue my gratitude can tell
Oh gracious God of Israel (p. 112)

Fill our hearts with sweet forgiving
Teach us tolerance and love (p. 172)
Bringing happiness and joy
Rich blessings from above (p. 298)

Henceforth and forever, Amen & Amen (p. 2)

0 comments: