CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

God of Mercy

God of mercy
Hear my plea
In quiet desperation
I come on bended knee

I recognize I'm broken
I know Thy healing power
My heart is heavy burdened
I need Thee in this hour

Help Thou mine unbelief
Lord, I need Thy grace
For I am thus a beggar
Shed light upon my face

God of mercy
Save my soul
Take my fear
Make me whole

I seek a gentle touch
Confirmation of care
Absence of my loneliness
To know You're there

Peace I come to seek
My heart I freely give
I long to be with Thee
For eternity to live

God of mercy
Lord of love
Take me home
To Thee above

Kylee Shields

3 comments:

Carly Jo Porter said...

I love you!

The Student said...

Very Cool Blog! I am impressed with your writing ability. Very creative. I love poetry and wish I were better at it!

Kylee said...

Thanks for your kind comments!