CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Time to Listen


Tell me how to mend your life and I'll do it
Help me help you understand that you'll get through it
I'm sorry sometimes when you cry I can hear
When all you really want to do is disappear

I don't have answers to the questions you are asking
I don't have reasons for the troubles you are feeling
But I have time to listen

Come sit with me and tell me all your sorrows
Let's laugh and think of future tomorrows
And never think that you can't cry or scream
Life never quite turns out how it seems

I don't have comfort for the heartache you're enduring
I don't have peace for the problems you are facing
But I have time to listen

Sometimes laughter can break apart the pain
Sometimes sorrows are washed away with rain
Most times the darkness slowly fades away
When someone loves you day after day

I have a shoulder you can cry on
I have a bed to rest your cares
But mostly I have time to listen

(to: MoMo)

0 comments: