CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Healing Rain


I've read how you can part the sea
Turn water into wine
That You can heal a broken heart
Even one like mine

They say that You can raise the dead
And make the blind man see
But Lord I lack the faith
Please help me to believe

I need Your hope
I need Your power
I need to know that You are with me
In my darkest hour

I need your faith
I need some healing rain
I need to know You understand
Because You've felt my pain

You watched as Peter walked to You
And reached out when he fell
And though You were a Jew still taught
The woman at the well

You suffered for the sins of man
and for their sorrows too
Help me Lord, I do believe
But don't know what to do.

I need Your peace
I need Your power
I need to know the You are with me
In my darkest hour

I need Your love
 I needs some healing rain
I need to know You understand 
Because You've felt my pain

(almost finished song)

0 comments: