CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 04, 2012

I Miss You

Most of the time I'm okay
I love my life and where I've been
Full of wonderlust and adventure
But today I miss you

Today I wanted to hold your hand
Like the couple sitting next to me on the Train
I wanted to laugh at your jokes
And feel the safety of your hand guiding me on the small of my back

Today I wanted to tell you a million things
But I chose to listen instead
And I watched you intently as you rambled on and on
I can't help but smile when you do that

Today I wanted to sit next to you in silence
You'd let me think and gently play with my hair
You do the crossword puzzle and leave the hard ones for me
And I love that about you

Yes, today I miss you and it's strange
How is it possible to miss someone you don't even know
Real feelings attached to the abscence of you
And yet I do, I miss you

1 comments:

Kylee said...

I wrote this years ago and just found it tonight in my drafts. So here it is years later and stil very relavent!